Tuesday, November 9, 2010

tonight... inspired by

I couldn't make anything new from my creative fields yet, I've been around with nothing but daily/basic routine:), mostly with the kids... since they are my top priority. I'm waiting for the right moment to make a little scrapbook thing, like a personal "journal" filled with bible verses, related to my life, lessons I've learned through diifrent moments, my own mistakes, and finally, the result, the little progress.
So till I'll have the right time for something new, let's just look around to other people's work.
The categories for tonight:


wedding, engagement
BrentVanAuken
GreenWeddingShoes

graphic design
ClaireCole

RenneAnne

home decoration, clothing
Anthropologie

Only
Benetton
Emu














sources: anthropologie benetton claire greenwedding