Wednesday, October 20, 2010

the good news

A very important change in my life happened few months ago. I came in California just after I finished collage and get my license. The reason of my trip was to help my uncle with his kids during the summer. My plan was to stay more than 3 months, because I had no clue what whould be the next step in my life.
So one day just happened to be in my aunt's offhand office, looking for something to read. I saw this familiar title ( I've seen it one time, few months ago, at the new church I attend: a girl sitting next to me, had her right hand on the cover, I curiously read the title... and I've had in mind to buy the book, but it didn't happen, I was too busy finishing my college). But God knew I really need to see what's with that book, He can speak to you if you pay enough attention to His voice. He wanted me to find that book anyway, really soon.
Now I encourage you to read it. Makes a big diffrence in your life.
One that involves this new but so friendly, true, real terms like: worship, fellowship, discipleship, ministry, mission.
Once you truly understand these terms and seek for them, it's like you would get a new pair of eyes, a diffrent heart and a diffrent perspective of living itself. When you recive Jesus in your life all this changes come step by step, through lessons, even mistakes. It's like a life shift from " I can do it if I only belive in myself. I can be good If I work more for me" to " it's not about me, everything started in Him and finds it's purpose in Him".When you feel incompete from time to time, discouraged, lonely, sad, week, worried, don't fool yourself: it is not a mood, or not such a good day, but a sign, and you know the answer.
I would like to talk to you about this. I like to learn from others, to admit my fails, my weeknesses, my fears, and also my joy and happiness. If you want to share, talk or ask me something, Please Do !

" A sense of God's wholness...will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happenes when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life".
P.S.: I was talking about,
The purpose driven life by Rick Warren














source: flickr